Document Management Software Powered by V1
Information overload is the blight of 21st century business. Despite the huge progress in electronic technologies, paper production continues to grow. These documents are an essential corporate resource, underpinning all core operational processes and decision making.
There are many uses for document management and imaging systems across an organisation, however Eclipse have partnered with V1 specifically to help organisations drive efficiencies and reduce costs within the finance function.
Tight integration with existing financial software provides automatic generation and posting of accounting entries directly from scanned purchase invoices, which helps to streamline processes, improve control and drive down costs. In most cases, organisations can achieve a return on investment within six months.
- Using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, invoices are scanned and accounting entries created and posted automatically to the finance system
- Documents are automatically created, delivered, archived and retrieved
- All documents, from email to Word documents and faxes, can be automatically saved and indexed in a central document archive, including automatic links between documents and document types
- Authorised users can file, index, track, retrieve and distribute documents instantly from their desktop
- Risk of document loss from mislaid or misfiled papers is eliminated
- Copies of documents can be retained at different locations for ultimate security
- Meet environmental goals by reducing paper usage
See It In Action
Title: Purchase Invoice Automation with V1 Document Management
Presenters: Richard Hughes
Organiser: Emma Mitchell
Click the image to see you how much money you can save with an effective document management solution by overcoming inefficiencies and maximising value and cost savings.