Tues 8th July
systems@work have released version 4.8.2 suite of applications:
- expense@work Version 4.8.2
- time@work Version 4.8.2
- forms@work Version 4.8.2
Version 4.8.2 contains a number of significant enhancements, including one of the most frequently requested items, the ability to specify that a form line is pre-populated with today's date.
- Invoice Accounting Period can now be used as a runtime parameter in the PSW.
- Ledger ID can be included as an inquiry field.
- systems@work Maintenance Inquiries performance has been significantly improved.
- You may now specify that executed SQL statements will not be stored when an Inquiry is run. This results in space saving in the SQL tables.
- A new Task Scheduler task will delete stored SQL statements that are older than a specified number of days.
- The steps necessary to set Sequence Number and Date/Time as elements of output path name have been improved and simplified.
- Multiple external applications may be run in Ledger Export with runtime parameters (we will shortly be publishing three new executable programs (MULTIPLY, GROUP, SORT) to make the task of preparing output files for import into accounting systems easier).
Proxy Submission & Employee Confirmation
- A Form Type option allows Proxy submission of forms for Employee confirmation with validation errors, and return to Proxy from Employee with validation errors.
- An indicator has been added so that the export of employee allocations to Exchange diaries is marked as successful or not.
- An option in Planning allows blank lines to be hidden.
- The presence of notes is now indicated in historical timesheets.
- You may specify that Transaction Date is to be prefilled with Today's Date in forms.
- Linked documents are now shown on multiple pages (this resolves a technical issue that arises when too many thumbprint or preview images are prepared).
- You may specify that an Error Table is to be applied only to the first or the last line of a form (this enables, for example, comparison of an accumulated total with an entered total (as a header numeric analysis field)).
For further information on Version 4.8.2, or to suggest some additional enhancements you would like to see please contact us on +44 203 058 1000, or register your interest here and we will call you back.