The discipline of Spend Control, from Procurement to Purchase-to-Pay, is increasingly becoming a top priority for many organisations. Not only can Spend Control software provide a compelling return on investment, but it can also make significant process improvements across the business.
Implementing an end-to-end Spend Control solution can enable organisations to achieve optimal cost savings and efficiency gains. However, setting this up can be a lengthy process and a significant financial commitment. In order to overcome this, organisations with limited resources can address specific areas of Spend Control individually to quickly and easily improve visibility and control of spend.
In conjunction with PROACTIS, we are offering organisations a range of Jump-Start Services, aimed at Finance and Procurement professionals, which address key Spend Control elements. Each Jump-Start package provides a structured approach with which a specific solution can be implemented quickly with close assistance and guidance from Eclipse to ensure success. The packages provide organisations with an expandable toolset that can grow as Spend Control efforts expand.
The Jump-Start Packages are broken down as follows:
- Purchase Authorisation: Easy online submission and authorisation of all types of purchase requests, 'spend pipeline' visibility and standardised capture of spend data.
- Invoice Processing: Invoice validation and PO matching, PCard statement processing and complex cost allocation.
- Electronic Invoices: Electronic data capture or recepit of invoices using a variety of methods to match the capabilities of a wide range of suppliers.
- Employee Expenses: A smooth and efficient process for making supplier product catalogues and service offerings available to the organisation for source-compliant buying.
- Suppliers: A central directory of properly qualified suppliers with supplier management processes to keep it that way.
- Sourcing: The capacity to perform a high volume of strategic and spot-buy sourcing events.
- Contracts: A central repository of all supplier contracts with monitoring and alert processes that ensure visibility and control.
- Content: A smooth and efficient process for making supplier product catalogues and service offerings available to the organisation for source-compliant guided buying.
For further information on the Jump-Start packages call us on +44 (0)203 866 8800. Alternatively, register for the ‘No-Brainer’ webinars that address each of the Spend Control elements, or download the available guides: