Our partner systems@work has announced the release of expense@work, time@work and forms@work Version 5.0.4.
Version 5.0.4 contains the following enhancements and bug fixes:
List of enhancements:
- Option to prevent switch of identity if Employee is logged in.
- The system no longer switches page to show unattached linked documents after a document is removed in Item view.
- You can now allow the appending to a form from an App form by Form Type rather than only at system level.
- It will be possible to edit within the mobile App during authorisation (once a new App version is released).
- Forms available for App Authorisation will not require that Auth. Modification be suppressed.
- It is now possible to override Analysis Value Restrictions set on Employee or Project in Ledger Modification and Approvals.
- Analysis P07 is now visible in Professional Services Workbench – Portal Setup.
- Notes are now validated if Empty and Required when a Form is validated from the systems@work App.
- Disabled analysis on Form no longer causes an error (Field is Mandatory) if Mandatory Analysis is created when Expense Types already exist.
- Login speed has now been greatly improved for hosted implementations.
- Data Import to Budget now allows a Transaction Type of TIMESHEET.
- A Form submitted with warnings can now be submitted even if an Advanced Submission Message has been set up.
- Improved visibility of attachments and related buttons.
- Settings on a Form Type regarding Use Timesheet Project Filters are now correctly interpreted by App Web Services.
- Importing Expense Type to Form no longer fails with validation error Value must be an integer.
- XMLtoTEXT is now installed into XSLStylesheets folder in WEB when Ledger Export Suite is installed for expense@work and forms@work.
- Submitting a Form is now possible when Print after submit is used.
For more information about the latest release feel free to call us on +44 (0)203 866 8800 or send an email.