We are delighted to announce the launch of Eclipse India (Eclipse India Private Ltd.), an offshore subsidiary of our parent company, Eclipse Group. Eclipse India will deliver additional operational services and support to both our new and long-established clients.
Here at Eclipse, we have been implementing and supporting financial and business management solutions internationally for over 35 years. We are focused on helping international organisations streamline processes and improve efficiency in and around the finance function. Our rich portfolio of solutions helps organisations to minimise risk, maximise efficiency and bring unprecedented visibility into all aspects of their business systems.
Eclipse India is the latest addition to our group, which currently consists of UK and Netherlands companies. We also work with a network of affiliated companies and long-standing business partners to help deliver and support solutions to both domestic and international clients. To date, we have worked with over 1,000+ organisations in more than 70 countries around the world.
We are particularly experienced in helping organisations do business across multiple locations and managing the complexities this entails. This can range from dealing with diverse jurisdictions, compliance with ever-changing requirements in international accounting standards, regulatory compliance, to corporate governance and reporting and more. Eclipse India will help drive our mission to provide ongoing global support for clients with operations worldwide.
Some recent national and international client projects we have worked on, include:
- An Infor SunSystems financial management system upgrade project for a global agricultural group – we are currently upgrading their SunSystems financial management platform to the latest release, including Infor Q&A, as well as implementing B4B and Bank Reconciliation enhancement modules. The project involves 130 business entities, integration with 25+ front office systems and offices in 26 countries spanning all continents.
- A custom integration project for a leading private education group – we have created a customised integration platform using the Sharperlight Reporting BI and ETL tool for a London-based private education group. Our platform extracts and consolidates financial data from multiple sites in real-time, generating and delivering financial statements directly to multiple business partners. This has significantly improved process efficiency and eliminated time-consuming manual data processing.
- Implementation of the Infor SunSystems financial management and Proactis Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) spend control solutions for one of the UK’s largest credit card issuers – in addition to improving financial controls and reporting and streamlining the end-to-end purchasing process we have developed real-time integration between the two applications, with comprehensive error-handling and dashboard capabilities. This has brought greater control and visibility of spend.
About our CEO, Gary Waylett
Our CEO, Gary Waylett, is a founding director from when Eclipse was first established in Tokyo, 1986. Gary helped set up the consultancy teams in Japan, as well as the UK, Europe and US. He has built a reputation as a professional and trusted advisor, helping organisations to develop and implement clear strategies in how to manage and deploy corporate business and financial management solutions across multiple geographies. He continues to be actively involved in client projects involving the complete range of Eclipse solutions from both a strategic design and deployment perspective.
About our Eclipse India Managing Director, Madhur Subhash
Our Eclipse India Managing Director, Madhur Subhash, joined the Eclipse Group in 2010. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a master’s degree in Information Systems Management. He has progressed within the company to head up this new subsidiary. Starting as a Business Analyst, Madhur was promoted to Project Manager and Head of Client Services in 2017. In this position he plans and manages multiple projects, as well as a team of consultants.
He has a wealth of experience with financial business applications and business intelligence (BI) systems and specialises in the following areas:
- Enterprise-level software implementation (design and deployment) including Infor OS, Infor SunSystems, SunSystems Cloud, Proactis and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Data transformation and system integration (hybrid and cloud-to-cloud)
- Leading offshore development teams
- Project management
- Reporting and Data visualisation solutions (Sharperlight, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft FRx, Microsoft SSRS and Infor Query & Analysis)
Eclipse India will provide services in:
- Infor SunSystems Cloud implementation and cloud migration services
- Implementation and integration with Infor OS and other products from the Infor portfolio
- Upgrade services to the latest version of Infor OS (on-premise and cloud)
- Custom integrations with other non-supported ERP products by providing technology edge on XML, XLST and BODS
Organisations we work with can benefit not only from our vast experience in international projects, but also the advantages that Fintech brings as a whole, from greater accessibility, efficiency, automation, reduced costs, increased security and more.
For further information on how we can help your company improve its finance and business management processes, please contact Gary or Madhur on +44 (0)203 866 8800 / email@example.com